1. Subject of the contract Brand.brief undertakes to write the posting in accordance with the booked online form and to publish it on its channel. Dates and content will be planned after receipt of payment and communicated to the cooperation partner. We only post your briefing, we have no rights to the resulting graphics/branding. The company only pays for the briefing, which is published on Instagram on the @brand.brief channel.
2. Term The contractual relationship applies to the period booked online.
3. Company (You) Performance Obligations 3.1 The company is obliged to purchase the service package before the publication of the briefing, only then will the briefing be published.
3.2 The Company confirms that all information provided is correct.
3.3 The Company shall not use any Design that has been created before it has obtained the usage rights from the Designer.
4. Social Media Advertisement Labeling The advertising partner undertakes to mark all advertising for the company in the social networks in accordance with the legal requirements. The advertising partner alone is liable for missing or incorrect advertising identification. In addition, the advertising partner undertakes not to use any protected third-party content relating to the company XX in its social media. The advertising partner alone is liable for unreliable use of third-party protected content. The advertising partner will receive further information on the labeling obligation as an attachment.
5. Absence of sickness or incapacity The advertising partner undertakes to inform the company immediately if he is unable to provide the agreed services as agreed due to illness or other reasons.
6. Resulting designs Drafts resulting from the briefing are not legally our property. We have no rights to it. These are to be negotiated directly with the creator.
7. Termination 7.1. The cooperation agreement is limited and ends after the package booked online has expired.
7.2. A cancellation is excluded due to the online booking and the associated immediate online payment of the arrangement.
8. Severability Clause, Place of Jurisdiction Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective or unenforceable or become ineffective or unenforceable after the conclusion of the contract, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of the contract. The invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by an effective and enforceable provision whose effects come as close as possible to the economic goal that the contracting parties were pursuing with the invalid or unenforceable provision. The above regulations apply accordingly in the event that the contract proves to be incomplete.
Subscribe to our weekly Newsletter
You will receive the new brief in your mailbox every week. In the future there will also be exclusive templates, discounts and freebies only for our subscribers.
Join us! It’s free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
BRANDBRIEF™ is a community of creative designers. firstname.lastname@example.org